Hi, I’m Jasmine Katatikarn
You’re in the right place …
If you are asking yourself, who am i? and what do I really want to do?
If you aren’t happy in your current situation but are scared of change.
If you are going through a big life change and you feel rushed, panicked, anxious, and lost.
My mission is to help you slow down, gain confidence, and clarity so you can focus on your next steps.
As a certified coach, I have helped my clients break out of the box society has built and draw outside the lines to create their unique paths to happiness through my creative thinking process.
Through creative exercises that help my clients take a pause, reflect and realize what is truly important to them, they have been able to:
- See a path to their future self and realize that it is attainable.
- Have confidence in their worth. (After a one-on-one call with me, a client successfully increased her salary by 20k!)
- Know what kind of job/career will bring them joy and fulfillment.
- Ease the stress and anxiety associated with fertility.
Interested in learning more about how I can help you create a truly happy life?
Growing up, I was taught what I needed to do to be “happy” and live the “perfect” life. Study hard, get into a good school, get a good steady, reliable job (preferably be a doctor!), get married, have 2.5 children, buy a house in the burbs, work hard, keep working hard until 65, then retire.
I bought into society’s definition of “success” and “happy,” and I was checking off all the boxes without stopping to question if this is what I wanted. When I checked off a box, I wondered why I didn’t feel “happy.” I did not think much of it until when it was time to have kids, my life stopped.
After five years of trying, I was given the crippling news that I would have less than a 1% chance of having my own child. It was that moment, one of the lowest points in my life, that transformed me into the person I am today. Today, I have two miracle kids, and I owe it to creative thinking.
I applied my creative mindset, took control of an uncertain situation, and reimagined my life. One that is more confident, fulfilled, and empowered.
As an artist, I have the skills to create beautiful art. I used these skills as a lighting artist for computer-animated films and everyday life through photography and design. But the real superpower of an artist is not the creative work itself but the ability to use the same skills to affect your overall happiness.
Instead of accepting that there is nothing to done when given an impossible situation and feeling defeated, I see the opposite – I look for the potential and hidden beauty in the situation to solve the problem. I think of multiple alternatives and start testing, visualizing and iterating numerous solutions, and reframing what a happy life means.
Life is full of obstacles, and rarely does everything works out as planned. I use creative thinking to keep moving forward towards my goals, and I show you how to do the same.
I am here to help you think outside the box and reimagine your life. Life is rarely perfect, but we have the power through our actions to create our version of “happy.” I can’t wait to help you create a life that aligns with what you value most to bring your unique version of happiness to reality.
I can help you …
- Navigate life transitions (career, parenthood, entrepreneurship, & fertility)
- If you live a life that should make you “happy” but feel there is something more and you are unsure how to get there?
- If you have a dream/idea and need a mentor to help make it a reality.
- To take control of your anxiety and stress during your fertility journey.
Jasmine Katatikarn is a certified coach and fertility warrior who struggled to have a child for six years. After multiple procedures, Jasmine was told she had a less than 1% chance of having a baby and to stop trying. However, she did not give up.
Using her background as an artist, she applied a strategy through her creative thinking to overcome her roadblocks and create a life that took back control of her fertility journey and life moving forward.
As a result, she became pregnant within months of being told she had less than a 1% chance. Today, Jasmine now has two kids.
Using her creative point of view and tools, Jasmine shows you how to reimagine your life to create your unique blueprint to get you to your goal that aligns with what is most important to you.
Fun Facts …
- My husband likes to say I’m an introvert that has learned to be an extrovert. When he said that, I laughed so hard because it’s so true. I was so shy as a child that I didn’t talk out loud in the classroom for a whole year in kindergarten. I remember walking up to the teacher and whispering “here” in her ear when she took attendance because I was terrified to speak out loud! I think of that whenever I’m doing public speaking and pat myself on the back – “good job, you’ve come a long way …”
- I love my kids more than I could have ever imagined possible. I often find myself watching them and wonder, “Are they real? Am I dreaming?” I spent so much time during my years of trying to have a child, fearing that I would never know what it would be like to be a mother. I am so grateful every day.
- I was a lighting artist on feature animated films for nearly 20 years before going into coaching. If you have seen the Ice Age movies, Peanuts, Rio 1 & 2, Epic, Ferdinand, and Spies and Disguise, you can see my name in the credits! (My daughter is in the baby credits of Ice Age 5, and my son in the baby credits of Spies and Disguise!)
- I am the co-founder of the Academy of Animated Art, an online school that helps aspiring artists start their animation industry careers!
- I love to create, from digital to physical objects. You can see it all over my home. From wooden stools that I’ve made, glass-blown flowers, paintings on the wall, to knitted hats (that Matt refuses to wear) in the closet. It brings me such joy, and it’s what keeps me going every day! What can I create today??
Guilty pleasures …
- I eat a shot glass filled with chocolate chips at the end of a long day. (I guess that’s my version of alcohol!)