A calendar of events is helpful to show what goes on daily so you can get an good view of my every day as I go through this process. I will be updating this as I go, as most of the treatments/procedures are not scheduled in advance. It is all dependent on your body!
April: Coculture (See below calendar for details on coculture steps.)
- This event has passed.
Bring medication to appt
May 12, 2017 @ 6:30 am - 7:00 am
May: IVF month!
IVF cycle is here and going full steam ahead. Check out the calender for the IVF schedule of events.
– Step 1: phone after you get your period
– Step 2: start taking ovulation tests at home starting day 10 after your period began (this is dependent on how long your cycles are) I should note, I am very happy they allow me to do the ovulation tests at home, I believe last time I had to go in for some morning monitoring. Not having to go in every morning saves so much time and stress.
– Step 3: Once I get a “hopefully” positive ovulation test, I phone and they will schedule me for the cold culture – they are do it on Tuesday/Thursdays.
– Step 4: Go on estrogen patch (must call nurse about this)
– Step 5: Blood work needs to be done before procedure (only done on Monday/Wed/Fridays)
– Step 5b: Matt (spouse) also needs blood work done.